Engaging Social Media Posting Ideas For Laundry Shops
Are you trying to promote your laundry shop business on social media?
Are you having a hard time thinking of relevant content to post?
Creating social media postings for a laundry shop business can be hard and challenging.
Aside from announcing your promos and services, there is not much content that you can post on a daily basis.
That is why, if you need ideas on how to create content to promote your laundry shop on social media, here are some tips that you can use.
And these content tips are based on the Golden Formula of effective marketing which is the 80-20 rule.
80% of your content postings should be informational, educational, and engaging. And only 20% should be used for hardsell promotion.
Remember, social media platforms were all created to inform, educate and communicate. So if you want to increase your following, engagement and reach more people, then you need to produce relevant content that appeals to your target market.
So here are the 80% valuable and relevant content ideas that you can use to help you grow your laundry shop’s business social media following and presence.
This or That Laundry Edition
Do you use engaging questions in your social media marketing strategy?
Do you often get responses and reactions from these questions?
If you do this, you might have already experienced getting reactions and answers from your followers.
By engaging with your customers and followers, you leave them feeling valued and listened to. In return, they’re more likely to remember your brand and recommend it to others.
One type of engaging question is by introducing two items or products of your brand and letting them choose. This or That content is an easy way to engage with others while marketing your products.
Here are some examples of This or That items you can use for your laundry shop:
- Liquid detergent or powdered detergent
- Electric dryer or air drying
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Fold clothes or hang clothes
- Ironing clothes or washing clothes
- Fabric conditioner or no fabric conditioner
- Colored clothes or whites
- Silk or cotton
- Laundry day or pet bathing day
- Coffee stains or make-up stains
Did You Know About Laundry
What is another effective way to be remembered? Shockvertising.
Social media users scroll past advertisements because some may come off as redundant and boring. As a laundry shop, you need to think of creative ways to stand out from the crowd.
You can do this by providing Did You Know facts that will either make your audience gasp, look twice, or even laugh out loud.
Here are some Did You Know facts about laundry you can use on your social media page:
- Did you know that in the old days, sea voyagers used to wash their clothes in seawater?
- Did you know that you can actually clean your clothes in urine?
- Did you know that most people do their laundry twice a week?
- Did you know that Dryers have been around for 200 years?
- Did you know that ironing has been around for a thousand years?
- Did you know that fabric softener can be beneficial for people with eczema?
- Did you know that vikings used to hang their laundry at the back of the ships?
- Did you know that Mumbai, India is home to the world’s largest outdoor laundry?
- Did you know that soapmaking originated in the year 2800 B.C?
Social media is all about witty captions and pretty pictures. So in order for your brand to be remembered, you need to come up with funny snippets.
Here are some laundry snippets you can use on your laundry shop’s social media page:
- Laundry is nasty because it starts with the F word — Filthy.
- Laundry day is cardio day.
- Laundry is a never-ending story.
- Happiness is having freshly-washed clothes.
- Fold, wash, wear, repeat.
- Whites, darks, and everything in between.
- Look nice, smell nice.
Question of The Day
There is another reason to use engaging questions in your social media marketing strategy. And this is for you to gather valuable information from your followers and customers.
To do this, you can simply ask your followers questions. When they answer, other people can also provide their personal feedback.
In return, you can read their responses and gather their thoughts and opinions on particular products and services. You can use the following questions on your page:
- When was the last time you cleaned your washing machine?
- What laundry hacks would you like to share with others?
- What’s the best solution you use to remove stains on clothes?
- What’s the worst stain you don’t want to ever deal with?
- If you could spend every laundry day with someone, who would it be and why?
- What are your thoughts on scented fabric conditioners?
- How do you do your laundry during rainy seasons?
- What is the worst part about doing your laundry?
- What is the best part about doing your laundry?
- What was the longest you went on without washing your clothes?
Inspirational Quotes About Life
How does your laundry brand spread positivity and happiness? Even as a laundry shop, it’s best to make an effort and give your audience a bit of optimism for the week.
You can do this by sharing inspirational quotes about life and happiness — because as we all know it, clean clothes equal happiness. Here are some inspirational quotes you can use on your social media page:
- “I wake up every morning with a great desire to live joyfully.” — Anna Howard Shaw
- “The only joy in the world is to begin.” —Cesare Pavese
- “Remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.” —Margaret Bonanno
- “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.” —Epictetus
- “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” —Jaques Prevert
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.” —Ashley Montagu
- “One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.” —Iris Murdoch
- “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” —Aristotle
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” —Mahatma Gandhi
Best Social Media Posting Ideas for Laundry Shops
As a business owner, time is always of the essence. And because time is gold, you cannot spend every second focusing on producing quality social media content while juggling your laundry business responsibilities.
That’s why we created a ready-to-use social media content strategy that best fits your laundry shop business!
Now, you won’t have to worry about thinking of impressive captions and eye-catching graphics. With our social media content strategy, you can focus more on running your business while watching your customers and audience grow.
Check out our 365 Days of Social Media Content Strategy for Laundry Shops today and step up your social media marketing game.
You can also check out our Promotional Ads Strategy for Laundry Shops to get a sneak peek into what successful social media marketing means!
Follow our Facebook page for more tips like this facebook.com/dgstrategists
Start engaging more!